Relationship Manager – Private Banking
|No. Of Vacancies:
The Relationship Manager will develop and maintain a client book, manage portfolios of UHNWI and HNWI and provide them with sound financial advices.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Active development and acquisition of a book of clients.
• Provide pertinent sound financial and investment advice to meet client’s needs.
• Act as the Primary Client Advisor in portfolio management and follow up.
• Manage administrative tasks such as updating client’s files in line with existing regulations upon Legal/Compliance guidance (QI, FATCA), on-boarding, bank account opening and closing processes in coordination with the Compliance and Central File Department.
• Conduct regular meetings with new and existing clients.
• Identify and prioritize critical client financial issues and advocate solutions that lead to the attainment of the clients’ financial aspirations and goals.
• Keep up to date on new financial products, regulatory requirements and control standards.
• Handle the financial review documentation and other customer correspondence.
• Liaise with Operations to ensure the trade allocations, financial transactions and settlements are completed.
Education and Experience:
• Master’s degree in Finance or relevant major
• Diploma in Wealth Management (SAQ CWMA, CISI, etc.) is a major plus
• MBA is a plus
• Previous experience as a Relationship Manager is a must
• Up to 15 years of experience in Private Banking
• Considerable client book of loyal clients
• Strong network
Skills and Qualifications:
• Enthusiastic, Energetic, goal-oriented and self-driven
• Excellent Communication and Consultancy Skills
• Client Focus: A Relationship Manager is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external clients; gets first-hand client information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with clients in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with and gains their trust and respect.
• Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
• Negotiating: Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups; can be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic; gains trust quickly of other parties to the negotiations; has a good sense of timing.
• Measuring and Managing Work: Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions; sets clear objectives and measures; monitors process, progress and results; designs feedback loops into work.