|Company Name:||JLL Global|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a Receptionist for our Integrated Facility Management business line.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
The Receptionist reports into the Lead Receptionist or Office Services Coordinator and is responsible for managing the front desk; providing support to ensure facilities services are provided in an effective and efficient manner. As front of house support the Receptionist must also demonstrate a high level of security awareness at all times and have knowledge of emergency evacuation procedures and Health & Safety.
What this job involves
– Receive, direct and relay telephone, fax & email and other queries
– Greet, assist and direct candidates/new hires/visitors and the general public to the appropriate staff member
– Manage incoming/outgoing mail and courier services
– Maintain the security sign-in book and a general filing system of correspondence, contacts and deliveries
– Assist in the preparation of the reception interview rooms
– Taking New hire photographs
– When Security on site is not present
– Issuing of ID and access badges for new hires/vendors/ visitors and maintaining record of same.
– Print badges for new hires/loaner badges etc. at the direction of the Facilities Management and maintaining records of same.
– Assist the Lead Receptionist in coordinating the repair and maintenance of office equipment and in the ordering of office supplies.
– Maintain the reception area in good order
– Support the facilities team
– Responsible for all other duties and tasks as assigned
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be / have:
– Experience in reception, concierge or related field
– Experience within a large commercial organisation would be beneficial
– Must have experience in running a front desk
– Excellent people skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client staff and demands
– Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems.
– Excellent organisational and communication skill (both written and oral)
– Must be fluent in English
– Problem solving & decision making skills
– Be customer focused
– Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
What you can expect from us
– You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
– Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
– Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
Apply today at jll.com/careers.
Disclaimer: JobFinderUAE.com is only a platform to bring job seekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, Use Contact Us to report it