Procurement Manager-Specialized in Marketing Materials
|Company Name:||Sobha Hartland Contracting LLC||Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Employment Type:||Full Time||Location:||Dubai|
|Experience:||8 – 15 years|
|Degree:||MBA/PG Diploma in Business Mgmt, Any Graduation.|
|Salary:||$4,001 – $7,000|
|• Meticulously manage all aspects of procurement from negotiation to delivery. Devise, implement and monitor fruitful purchasing strategies, policies and procedures including volume negotiations, rebate schemes, planning lead times, and supplier capacity.|
• Review, develop and lead strategic service-based partnerships and business relationships with current and potential suppliers and service providers in order to ensure that these relationships are long term and are based on mutual benefit and value-addition.
• Liaising with HODs in order to aggregating the requirement and achieve effective saving.
• Accountable for managing invitation to tender, pre-qualifications, techno-commercial analysis by effectively managing the triple constraints, letter of indents, framework agreements, purchase orders, hire-contracts, work orders and variation orders ensuring the inclusions of all applicable legal and contractual provisions to safeguard the company’s interests.
• Accountable for reviewing and approving supplier’s requests for payment with respect to vendors, ensuring all obligations are met before payment.
• Ensure all materials and services are procured at competitive prices to budget, in accordance with the project construction programme and in compliance with the project specifications.
• Ensures that adequate Contractor Bonding and Insurance coverage remain in force throughout the project duration;
• Liaise with Projects department and ensure that Project procurement plan are executed in time.
• Lead negotiating fair and reasonable prices and equitable contractual terms and conditions;
• Lead Effort in achieving YOY saving strategy and implemented process for “Value procurement instead of conventional procurement”.
• Maintain close collaboration with internal departments to fully understand and deliver their requirement.
• Manage and guide the process of procurement in order to ensure that purchase and contract requisitions are processed efficiently, competitively, and in line with company regulations and objectives to meet the end user.
• Manages the Package awarding process including Q&A and receives all proposals. Participates in selecting short listed tenders, conducts post tender discussions and clarifications and makes subsequent awards;
• Participates as a key project team member from formulating the Package awarding strategy through contract close-out;
Disclaimer: JobFinderUAE.com is only a platform to bring job seekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, Use Contact Us to report it