Pricing and Customer Service Executive
|No. Of Vacancies:
|• Receive and resolve customer inquiries about products and services promptly, and provide the desired information while adhering to service standards, response timelines and the escalation processes.
• Effectively liaise with International Networks (WCA, Atlas etc.) and the Sales team, to obtain rates from various vendors, shipping lines, Momentum Offices and quote customers with agreed margins.
• Receive all relevant information from customers on routing orders and check for rate filings and quotation approvals before processing the same, thereby avoiding complications in the payment process.
• Efficiently monitor and track the end-to-end progress of shipments, from pick-up to delivery at the customer’s destination; Provide prompt updates to the customer at all times and maintain an accurate order status record for review and effective tracking.
• Liaise with airlines and shipping lines on the ETA of shipments and with origin stations, operations, sales, etc. for pending documents, credit notes and ensure timely resolution of alterations and discrepancies (delays, offloading, short/over shipments, etc.).
• Coordinate for accurate SLIs from customers on all export orders and promptly assist with information on arranging for approval of rates, and document processing and hand-over to operations for processing.
• Process all 3rd party shipments as per company procedures and effectively follow up on the status of documents, legislations, clearances, rates and transit progress for smooth order processing.
• Effectively monitor all pending clearances and delivery order collections, send timely reminders to customers, record and file all documents systematically, enable quick retrieval whenever required.
• Complete rates for RFQ’s and tenders, ensuring carrier and shipping line rates are correct and Quote-Exchange and Origin Estimates.
• Maintain Quotation registers for all local quotes and a register of Global Tenders submitted.
• Attend to all customers respectfully, while representing the organisation and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Desired Candidate Profile
• The ideal candidate shall have at least 4 years of customer service focused, operational work experience within the Freight Forwarding, Transport, Supply Chain or Logistics industry, preferably within the Middle East region, and preferably holding a valid UAE driving license.
• Strong IT skills and knowledge of Logistics specialty software such as Cargowise, SAP and Calogi are essential to this role.
• Good working knowledge of domestic and international regulatory compliance laws related to the transportation and oil and gas industry are desired.