Learning and Development Consultant
|Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
|No. Of Vacancies:
The L&D Consultant diagnoses learning needs, identifies appropriate solutions and develops strategic learning plans and frameworks to facilitate the achievement of business goals in partnership with our clients and internal stakeholders.
Key Role Specific Accountabilities:
Design, develops, implements & assesses training initiatives to ensure content is up to date and reflects best practice
Ensures that content is up to date with group practices and processes in order to ensure alignment
Researches and proposes blended training solutions
Assesses career pathways in line with development and recommends individuals identified with high potential
Drive Emiratisation development pathways and traineeships
Engage when required with external consultants and specialists
Deliver the core curriculum, training calendar and customised programs as scheduled
Serve as a Learning and Development Trainer on key projects, cross functional teams and group rollouts and practices
Where required consult, recommend, design interventions and execute business solutions
Ensures adherence to industry and government regulatory standards
Identify and improve operational systems & processes
Research and formally recommend best practice or international standards that drive AFTC vision
Ensure delivery metrics are adhered to
Identify Learning and Development needs within the group for specific business units
Manage internal & external customer expectations especially in regards to assessment practices & reporting
Consult with businesses to provide solutions and options, measuring customer satisfaction
Prepare proposals & quotations in line with business plan objectives (increase revenues, provide access, support performance, increase commercial outcomes)
Work inclusively with HR Business Partners, business trainers, Line Managers and Executives to deliver to gain agreement, share workloads and meet expectations
Communicate recommended solutions to the business in order to gain buy-in and approval
Ensure all AFG businesses and key stakeholders are aware of the AFTC products & Services
Utilise tools and resources that will discover training needs or assess capability standards
Maximise opportunities to communicate Group HR & AFTC achievements, initiatives and projects
Maintain systems for collating and reporting on Development performance
Manage & Analyse the Learning & Development performance
Collate and report AFTC performance metrics
Ensure key stakeholders in the business have up to date reports
Manage projects to meet key objectives
As required lead or partner AFTC, Group HR or business specific projects
Ensuring project KPI’s are met and exceeded
• A bachelors degree and/or relevant Training certificates
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Curriculum design experience
• Knowledge of Competency standards
• A wide range of assessment design and delivery knowledge
• Program facilitation experience
• A high level of computer literacy
• Experience of blended learning
• Business operations, project management and Customer Service experience would be a distinct advantage
• Extensive Sales experience, Relationship Management experience, project management, Customer Service & Sales
• High level of analysis & problem solving
• Consulting skills
• Curriculum design
• Assessment methodologies
• Project Management skills
• Analytical skills
• Excellent ability to design and facilitate a variety of creative learning interventions which bring lasting value.
• Deep knowledge of current training practices and methodologies.
• Proven ability to deliver competently to senior /board level delegates.
• Proactive thinking and problem solving skills.
• Proven ability to run projects within time, cost and quality constraints.
• Comprehensive knowledge and deep understanding of current leadership and management development techniques.
• Experience in design across a whole range of programmes.
• Experience in proposal design and client pitching.
• First class communication skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• Ability to work under tight timelines.
• First class relationship management skills.
• IT skills- across major tools- Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook.
• Coaching/mentoring skills.
• Commercial acumen and hunger for business success.
• Behaviour in line with our values at all times.
• Self starter and efficient time manager.