IT Security Specialist
|Company Name:||Roads and Transport Authority (RTA)||Company Industry:||Government|
|Employment Type:||Full Time||Location:||Dubai|
|Experience:||6 years of working experience in Information Security Architecture, Design, Implementation, Auditing and|
|Study, define, evaluate, recommend, plan and implement Information Security controls throughout the systems|
development life cycle
• Drive overall security architecture in all Rail Agency systems (IT & OT).
• provide architectural standards, set policy, drive design for all Rail Security related needs
• Monitor security technology trends and requirements, such as emerging standards for new technology
• Perform other responsibilities associated with the position as appropriate.
• Analysis and assessment of security vulnerabilities and incidents
• Work closely with IT Security Section/TSG in designing , implementing, updating and monitoring security
practices in Rail Agency.
• Plan, develop, maintain, and improve the Information Security Management System (ISMS) for Rail Agency.
• Maintain and document Rail information security policies, standards and guidelines taking into consideration any
and all security ramifications, risk assessment and compliance issues.
• Evaluate the project level compliance of all IT related projects for Rail Agency according to Enterprise
Architectural standards of RTA.
• Assess the IT processes maturity at Rail Agency as per the best practices of COBIT.
Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches
employees to meet high performance standards.
• Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining
complex work processes & systems.
• Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail
• Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
• 6 years of working experience in Information Security Architecture, Design, Implementation, Auditing and
• Strong knowledge of current security practices, Very strong knowledge of all IP-based protocols.
• Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications
Disclaimer: JobFinderUAE.com is only a platform to bring job seekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, Use Contact Us to report it