|Company Name:||Al Hamra Real Estate Development L.L.C||Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Employment Type:||Full Time||Location:||Ras Al Khaimah|
|Experience:||1 – 4 years|
| • Being main IT support on Systems and managing Al Hamra head office and other clusters of Al Hamra. |
• Experience in Micros, Symphony is mandatory
• Managing and maintaining Active Directory Services in Windows Server 2012, and 2008 environment.
• Supporting End users with installation SAP Logon, CRM, BeX and Bi Launch pads.
• Liaising with Vendors, managing SLA, contracts and AMC support.
• Troubleshooting & Administration of Mail Routing / Mail Flow, consolidation via Exchange Server
• Maintaining the company’s network infrastructure.
• Administrating user creation, groups, profiles, rights and group policies.
• Monitoring and managing backup (Daily, Differential) of Servers and Data.
• OS installation and Configuration of Application Software in servers as well as on end users.
• Managing Microsoft 365 admin role along with managing end user with Microsoft suite.
• Supporting and administrating of Business systems and applications.
• Configuring Windows handheld Mobile Devices to work with SAP Fiori, B.O and Bi and upgrading smart phones, blackberry and tablets as part of running Business Application and email configuration.
• Providing end user solution using remote access.
• Configuration of IP phones (CUCM), Contact center, audio /video conference based on the company requirement.
• Creating and archiving user mail boxes based on exchange, pop3 or imap.
• Monitoring and configuring firewall, VPN and content filtering based on business requirement.
• Supporting devices like printers, scanners and routers.
• Configuring Wireless LAN, wireless router and repeaters.
• Managing Various Projects directly and indirectly based on Business Requirement.
• Printer support including the service and maintaining the stock of toners and other hardware service including AMC.
• Managing the centralized WIFI access.
• Managing all the track and records of licenses of software related to AHRED office Microsoft Windows, Office, TrendMicro, AutoCAD etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Graduate in B.SC Computer Science
• B. Tech or relevant
• Engineering specially IT
• MCSE , MCITP
• Cisco Certified Network Associate
Disclaimer: JobFinderUAE.com is only a platform to bring job seekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, Use Contact Us to report it