|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|• This position is responsible for the daily operational activities of IT operations.|
The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in IT system administration
• The main tasks are to configure and support an organization’s local area network (LAN), WAN, and WALN. Maintain network software including Active Directory, Exchange 2013, office 365, Hyper-V, and hardware including Switches, Firewalls, Servers, and VCs devices
• Monitor the network to ensure network availability to all system, users, and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability. Coordinate, and implement network security measures
• The following certifications are preferred CCNA, MCSCE OR MCITP 2008 OR 2012
• The following GENERIC competencies/ behavioral skills add significant value to the performance of the job:
• Strong skills in Active Directory, Exchange Server, and office 365 skills
• Good knowledge of MS Server Products, networking ( WAN, VPN, Switching, Wireless, Firewall)
• Solid understanding of firewall rules, VLAN, and Switches configurations
• Windows 2012 Hyper-V – solid understanding
• Must be confident, assertive, and a team player and the candidate should speak English fluently
• Possesses good Problem Solving & Analysis.
• Good Communication and Presentation skills are a Must.
• Ability to set up, configure, troubleshoot, and support Windows clients, servers, and active directory.
• Excellent communication skills with all levels of the organization
• Analytical thinking combined with the ability to interact confidently with Windows clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
• Ability to improve the present systems passionately
• Knowledge of virtualization Systems (Hyper-V, WMware) is an asset
CCNA, MCSCE, MCITP, Active Directory, Exchange server, office 365, firewall, Hyber v, Vmware