International Sales Operations Analyst
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Sprinklr is 1,500 employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and positioned at the forefront of the customer experience management industry. At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world’s largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn.|
Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together – across marketing, advertising, research, commerce, and customer care – to manage customer experience at scale.
Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the most recognized brands around the world, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
Sales Operations Analyst
What you’ll do
This Sprinklrite will be integral to the success of Sprinklr’s customer-facing teams. As a part of the global operations team, s/he will become a bridge between multiple departments, creating strong partnerships to drive improved efficiency and growth at Sprinklr.
What are your responsibilities?
– Partner with the sales team to analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including sales team performance, pipeline conversion, cost of customer acquisition and lifetime value of customers
– Develop financial models and analyses for business partners to support optimal sales and marketing decision making
– Support the continued development of Budgeting, Forecasting, Operational Planning and Modeling at Sprinklr
– Communicate initiatives and goals with Senior Management Team
Who you are and what makes you qualified
– Bachelor’s Degree with one or more years of experience in a corporate finance, operations or consulting role
– Ability to communicate with business owners from around the organization, creating strong partnerships with other teams without direct reporting lines
– Comfort working with and condensing large amounts of data into digestible, actionable information for leadership
– Most happy working on a wide range of cross functional projects
– Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
– Experience with salesforce.com considered a plus
You’ll know your successful if…
This Sprinklrite will be the respected voice of operations for our partner divisions while becoming ingrained in a range of ongoing initiatives including improving sales efficiency, forecasting and global territory planning.
Sprinklr has spent the last eight years building software for an “un-enterprise” world, and we’re bringing the very best talent together to take us to the next level.
Disclaimer: JobFinderUAE.com is only a platform to bring job seekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, Use Contact Us to report it