Group Finance Director, Treasury Experience, UAE
|Company Name:||Global Head Hunting||Company Industry:||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
|Employment Type:||Full Time||Location:||Abu Dhabi|
|Experience:||10 – 16 years|
|Salary:||$10,001 – $15,000|
The position is in relation to the finance team of a large Abu Dhabi conglomerate. The group manages a portfolio of several UAE-based companies in a number of key industries including automotive, heavy equipment, real estate, food & beverage, financial services and construction.
The position will report to the Chief Financial Officer of the Group and will assist the CFO with treasury strategy & control, funding, cash and liquidity management, debt management as well as financial risk management.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment
• Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements as well as debt obligations.
• Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company’s borrowings, as well as on its currency requirements and foreign exchange positions
• Maintain banking relationships
• Manage the group debt arrangements, monitor compliance to debt covenants
• Monitor third party activities handling outsourced treasury functions
• Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
• Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
• Coordinate preparation of financial reports
• Manages and plans for the Finance function to reflect the objectives of the Company
• Coordinates the Finance work to bring about a cohesive set of actions designed to meet both the immediate and long term planning of the Company.
• Manages the financial activities of the Company to facilitate smooth running of the operation including costing and accounts payable and receivable.
• Ensures that the optimum use of systems available is made to promote the efficiency of the Company’s operations.
• Provides management information reports reporting on Financial, Procurement, estimations activities on a regular and ad hoc basis as required.
• Works closely with supplier and vendor Companies to ensure resolution of payments disagreements and anomalies are contracts carried out in the interests of the Company.
• Liaises with department managers a daily basis to ensure the Finance Function provides service and troubleshoots on immediate issues in conjunction with line departments. Attends routine weekly management meetings.
• Desire to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization
• At least 10 years of progressively responsible treasury experience for a major company
• Should have a thorough understanding of derivatives, hedging, investments, bank account management and international fund flows
• Bachelor’s degree from a top-ranked university, Degree or professional qualification in Finance is essential.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Ability to work both independently and as a team leader
Good communication/interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong excel modelling skills and presentation skills (Word and PowerPoint)
• High degree of honesty and integrity
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Outgoing, business-like personality
• Languages: English
If you are interested, please apply accordingly.
Disclaimer: JobFinderUAE.com is only a platform to bring job seekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, Use Contact Us to report it