Golf Operations Manager
|Company Name:||Al Zorah Golf Club|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
|Al Zorah Golf Club in Ajman, United Arab Emirates is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Golf Operations Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon. |
• Assures that effective orientation and training are given to each new associate. Develops ongoing training programs to enhance the current skill sets of our associates.
• Creates a customer service-oriented atmosphere that promotes the game of golf and meets the needs of the members. Ensures that associates provide a high level of customer service.
• Manages department members that may include but is not limited to Assistant and Associate Golf Professionals, Golf Operations Supervisor/Executive, and Guest Service Attendants.
• Implements policies and procedures for the Golf, including compliance with all company standards relating to the quality of products and services.
• Provides timely and accurate reporting of all financial and non-financial information as directed, requested or required by senior management.
• Shall also represent the club in various other golf-related functions, which would promote good community relations and exposure for the club.
• Bachelor’s degree (BA); or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be a Class A Professional Golfers’ Association (PGA) member.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience with computerized POS and tee-time systems.