Food and Beverage Director
|Company Name:||Rawafed||Company Industry:||Hotels / Hospitality|
|Employment Type:||Full Time||Location:||Abu Dhabi|
|Experience:||10 – 16 years|
|Degree:||Any Graduation, Bachelor of Hotel Management(Hotel Management).|
• Directs and oversees all food and beverage facets including personnel, menu mix, ordering, vendor preference, food production, inventory, and catering promotion. Will be an integral part of the success of the company and a key member of the Management Team. Ultimate responsibility in the department for member and guest satisfaction and financial performance.
• Clearly describes, assigns and delegates responsibility and authority for the operation of the various food and beverage sub-departments (i.e., catering, pool, restaurants, banquets, kitchens, and stewards).
• Prepares and monitors annual budget (subject to approval by GM / Finance Committee / Board of Directors), revenue goals and the expenses for the Food and Beverage department as well as generating various (weekly, monthly etc.) business volume forecasts and planning accordingly.
• Reviews and analyzes various financial results/reports to monitor overall Food and Beverage performance and takes any corrective actions that may be needed.
• Monitors market conditions that impact menu offerings, business volume, and profitability.
• Executes inventory control and calculation for monthly analysis and reconciliation.
• Identifies opportunities to control food costs and other expenses.
• Participates with the Chef, Food & Beverage Managers and Catering Managers in the creation of menus to entice variety of appetites including restaurant and banquets while incorporating a menu pricing structure that will support the bottom line goals.
• Continually researches vendor possibilities, pricing, service, and evaluates vendor relationships to the benefit of the facility.
• Develops catering policy and pricing (approval by GM / Board of Directors); may carry out planning, production and closure of all events.
• Implements policies and procedures for the Food & Beverage department including compliance of company standards relating to quality of products and services. (Subject to Board of Director approval)
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Desired Candidate Profile
This position requires a highly self- motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision and interact with clients at a high level.
Qualifications should include a minimum of 3 to 5 years high-profile culinary and service operations, strong leadership skills, and outstanding revenue generating abilities.
Disclaimer: JobFinderUAE.com is only a platform to bring job seekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, Use Contact Us to report it