|Company Name:||Confidential Company||Company Industry:||Oil & Gas / Petroleum|
|Employment Type:||Full Time||Location:||Dubai|
|Experience:||10 – 15 years|
|Degree:||Master of Commerce(Commerce), MBA/PG Diploma in Business Mgmt(Finance), Bachelor of Commerce(Commerce).|
|Overall management of the Finance & Administration Department, including establishment and control of departments budgets.|
Desired Candidate Profile
Job Objective –
Work with the MD, other Senior Managers to develop and implement the business strategy. To develop and formalise robust financial controls and reporting systems which will satisfy the requirements of external stakeholders and the internal management team.
Responsibility of Position – the main duties, responsibilities and outputs of the role;
• Overall management of the Finance & Administration Department, including establishment and control of Departments budgets.
• Establish a good working environment in the Department. Review personnel performances from time to time and review individual performance.
• Support preparation of Tenders/ Projects proposals with inputs related to the full scope of the Finance & Administration Department.
• Provide cost control services to Projects and Departments and specifically designate a cost controller, working in close cooperation with Tenders/Projects Managers, in charge of following-up from an early stage all the financial aspects of the Project: pricing, budgeting, cost control.
• Establish and maintain good relationship with banks and financial institutions in order to ensure proper financial support for the company’s activities.
• Manage funds in such a manner as to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk, and while also ensuring that an adequate control structure is in place over the transfer and investment of funds. Establish and maintain financial liaison with clients, subcontractors and suppliers.
• Engages in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance. Support all other Departments whenever requested.
• Discipline responsible for the following activities:
• Supervisory responsibility for the following disciplines within the department:
Procurement and payment of goods and services
Issuance of invoices to clients
Budget and budget follow-up
• Establish and maintain the Rouge Quality System Documents (QSD) in accordance with formats established by the Quality Section as part of the administrative management of the company and within the position’s discipline responsibilities:
Procurement and Subcontracting Instructions and supporting documents
Financial instructions and supporting documents
Provide input and review to other Quality System Documents established by others.
• Be a member of the Management Committee and report on Finance & Administration matters. Propose improvements and execute management decisions related to operational matters.
The principal duties and responsibilities listed above are not exhaustive. Management may assign additional responsibilities in view of changing organisational requirements.
Education and or Experience
• 10 to 15 years post qualification experience.
• Master or Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent business relevant qualification.
• Industry specific experience would be a benefit, and experience with a contracting business in Onshore/Offshore Oil and Gas Company a pre-requisite.
• Experience of developing financial strategies and contributing to the broader commercial development of the business.
• Experience of developing complex financial models, along with advanced Excel skills.
• or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience of managing and motivating staff.
• Highly developed planning and organizational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with highly developed planning and organizational skills.
• Able to travel, on occasion as required.
• Pay attention to details with focus on the controls and rigorous processes.
• Self-motivating attitude.
• High degree of Compliance to company procedures, loyalty and productivity.
• Must be able to Multi-task and handle heavy workload effectively.
Disclaimer: JobFinderUAE.com is only a platform to bring job seekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, Use Contact Us to report it