|Company Name:||Confidential Company||Company Industry:||Automotive / Automobile|
|Employment Type:||Full Time||Location:||Dubai|
|Experience:||5 – 7 years|
|Degree:||Any Graduation, Diploma.|
|Nationality:||Any Arabic National, Any European National, Indian, Filipino|
|Job Family: Secretarial|
Job Level : Executive
Position : Executive Secretary
Grade : TBD
Reporting to : Senior Management
Purpose : To provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling appointments.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and
reports in order to determine their significance and plan
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for
consideration and presentation by executives,
committees and boards of directors.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and
• Interpret administrative and operating policies and
procedures for employees.
• Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others
on behalf of executives.
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies,
maintaining records management systems, and
performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Review operating practices and procedures in order to
determine whether improvements can be made in areas
such as workflow, reporting procedures, or
• Set up and oversee administrative policies and
procedures for offices and/or organizations. Attend
meetings in order to record minutes. Compile,
transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
• Coordinate and direct office services, such as records
and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping,
in order to aid executives.
• Manage and maintain executives’ schedules. Make travel
arrangements for executives.
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements for
committee, board, and other meetings.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial
statements and other documents, using word
processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine
Key Performance Indicator’s
• Feedback from the person served
• Quality of the documents prepared
• Timely preparation and submission of the assigned work
• Handling of the queries
Desired Candidate Profile
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as
word processing, managing files and records, stenography and
• Strong communication skills, polite mannerisms, and willingness to help
others and answer questions or concerns
• Ability to talk to others to convey information effectively.
Education : Graduate/Diploma in Secretarial Practices
Experience : 5-7 years of relevant experience
Language : Arabic Fluent & English Fluent.
Disclaimer: JobFinderUAE.com is only a platform to bring job seekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, Use Contact Us to report it