Customer Experience Agent
|No. Of Vacancies:
|The core objective of the CX Agent role is to satisfactorily execute end to end logistics operations & manage the customer’s supply chain requirements efficiently to ensure consistent service delivery in line with agreed customer KPIs.
At Maersk, you’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service!
Our diverse team of passionate and dedicated colleagues are empowered and supported to grow by their leaders. We all have our customers in mind, in every action of our daily work life, and this is truly the key to reaching our target!
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterised by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognised and well-rewarded.
– Managing shipments E2E by validating destination, route, delivery time;
– Carry out operations in line with standard operating procedures (SOP) and contractual agreements
– Ensure accurate tracking and logging of information in internal and/or customer specific systems.
– Stakeholder Management – Customer & Internal teams
– Coordinate & expedite requests, time-specific pickups and deliveries and other special requests.
– Daily shipment status monitoring to ensure service levels are achieved, escalation of issues as & when necessary.
– Optimally distribute operational activities and utilize resources efficiently, to ensure high productivity.
– Maintain customer relationship and assist in maintaining & growing the business by providing effective solutions.
– Maintain proactive inter-departmental coordination to meet service delivery expectations.
– Ensure the account IOP is strictly adhered to by all parties.
– Ensure timely opening & closing of job files.
– Managing remote teams effectively to meet service deliverables
– Focus on process improvement from a customer perspective as well as Maersk internally.
– Ensure Maersk KPI is fulfilled against target.
– Exception Management
– Pre-empting and highlighting potential issues & ensure appropriate/timely communication to all stakeholders
We are looking for
– Minimum 3 – 4 years of experience in Freight forwarding/Shipping/OCE operations
– Bachelor’s degree
– Good data analysis skills
– Effective Inter personal skills
– Effective communication
– Multi-tasking abilities
– Detail oriented
– Empathetic & Customer oriented
– Continuous Improvement
– Decision making and problem-solving skills
– Solutions mindset
– Good knowledge of Shipping operations and related documentation processes
– Commercial acumen
– Good knowledge of MS Office applications, viz. Excel, Power point
– Hands on experience of customer SAP, WMS systems is preferable
– Experience of working with remote teams would be an added advantage