BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE (MEDICAL)
|Company Name:||Rawafed||Company Industry:||Medical / Healthcare|
|Employment Type:||Full Time||Location:||Al Ain|
|Experience:||2 – 7 years|
|Nationality:||Any Arabic National, Any European National, Indian, Filipino|
• Researching organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets.
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with new and existing customers/clients.
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s services.
• Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
• Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
• Handle the entire Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD) process including Health Professional licensing; credentialing, renewals, etc.
• Keeping track of the HAAD license status for all healthcare professionals;
• Initiate communication with healthcare professionals for timely submission of necessary documents;
• Interpret, assist and advise newly hired/existing employees regarding Dataflow and HAAD requirements within the specified guidelines;
• Coordinate with the healthcare professionals using proper communication channel for timely processing of documents prior to expiry and update them regularly about the status of license renewal;
• Prepare and submit reports with valid and “in-process of renewal” licenses and updating the HR Manager and departmental managers;
• Liaises with Recruitment Department and PRO to collect all the required documents for the credentialing process;
• Develop and maintain solid relations within the health authority (regular visits to their facility to follow up on new and pending applications);
• Act as a company representative in HAAD conferences;
• Report to the concerned Head of the Dept. regularly about the status of the HAAD license and any potential risk in this matter;
• Adhere to the company policies and the department policies in general;
Disclaimer: JobFinderUAE.com is only a platform to bring job seekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, Use Contact Us to report it