Brand Trainee – Beauty Innovation
|Company Name:||Chalhoub Group|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
|What you’ll be doing |
We are looking for a creative individual, who is excited about the prospect of being a key part of the Beauty Innovation Team.
The marketing department in Beauty Innovation is responsible for reinvigorating existing Chalhoub own concept brands (with a particular focus on full 360 marketing of Wow Beauty currently) as well as creating and launching innovative new brands and products across the region across various sectors and retail partners and environments.
All marketing activities are managed in house from brand strategy and management, campaign management, content creation and implementation, design and creative, PR and events, CRM, ecom, digital, education, trade and in store activations. This role will provide exposure to each of these marketing disciplines.
This role will have 360 marketing exposure, with the opportunity to support on all activities involved in marketing across a collection of brands:
• Be involved in all aspects of marketing from campaign planning, advertising, trade, events and promotions, influencer outreach, public and media relations, packaging design, graphic design, concept creation, product development and research
• Assist in building and creating marketing collaterals, support on building and implementing the marketing calendar and plans for the various chains/brands/markets with the Department Director and marketing team
• Plan and follow up closely on the various channels and their activities to ensure proper implementation, completed on time and on budget
• Ensure preservation of brand image
• Coordinate with concerned parties for the production of marketing materials including packaging, dispatch of PR parcels, visuals, podiums, photo shoots and proof reading
• Create social media content and manage social media postings and copywriting
What you’ll need to succeed
This is a Trainee role and therefore we are looking for someone with genuine eagerness to learn & develop within the team. We are looking for someone passionate about marketing and innovation. Below outlines the core experience required for the role:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Advertising or a related field.
• Adobe suite skills
• Adaptability and innovative thinking towards solutions and original projects.
• Microsoft Office basic skills
• Able to nurture relationships with clients/ partners and work effectively with different teams and stakeholders.
• A creative and innovative mindset with an interest for the beauty industry
• Experience of working in a fast-pace, matrixed environment
• Exceptional communication, relationship-building, and project management skills
• Ideally native & active on TikTok and other Social Media Platforms
• Preferably fluent in Arabic speaking and copywriting