|Company Name:||Arab Monetary Fund||Company Industry:||Non-Profit Organization|
|Employment Type:||Full Time||Location:||Abu Dhabi|
|Nationality:||Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen|
|Understand business transactions of the organization and prepare relevant accounting entries using computerized business and accounting systems.|
• Comply with applicable accounting policies and procedures and pronouncements of International Financial Reporting Standards.
• Engage in continuous update of accounting procedures and internal controls
• Contribute to improving the functionality and reporting of computerized business and accounting systems.
• Analyze and investigate accounting transactions prepare periodic financial statements and various performance and budgeting reports.
• Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices.
• Solid intermediate and secondary education
• Bachelor degree with emphasis on Accounting or Finance from reputable university.
• Pre ferably working towards a higher degree or formal financial management or accounting qualification (CPA, CMA).
• Relevant accounting experience in disciplined working environment
• Minimum 6 years if BS and 4 years if MS, or professional qualification.
• Involvement in systems an procedures is a must
• Working experience in Oracle based accounting applications or other systems is a plus
• Good communication skills in Arabic and English,
• Professional working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, principally Excel and Word,
• Good analytical skills,
• Control awareness,
• knowledge in the implementation of policies & procedures,
• Understanding of International Accounting Standards,
• Financial analysis and planning skills,
• Report writing and presentation skills
• Technical thinking and problem solving skills
• Focused and energetic
• Positive attitude
• Growth potential
Disclaimer: JobFinderUAE.com is only a platform to bring job seekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, Use Contact Us to report it