Showroom Sales Executive
|Company Name:||Confidential Company|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Key duties and responsibilities:|
• Work directly with clients in the Showroom; excellent interpersonal skills that are critical to establishing and nurturing long-term positive relationships with all clients.
• Ensure policies and procedures are perfectly followed and applied in order to maximize results and guarantee excellent showroom standards.
• Drive traffic to the Showroom; meet monthly quotas to close lead loops.
• Work directly with retail accounts to follow-up on lead referrals.
• Maintain and continually develop in-depth product knowledge.
• Troubleshoot, revise, and manage logistical procedures for the showroom including CRM tracking and management of Showroom Team.
• After staff increase – conduct weekly sales and review meetings with Showroom Team to discuss best practices, techniques, and presentations Events and Marketing Support
• Support the development of the promotional plan for the Showroom and ongoing operation of the facility.
• Provide prompt support for Social Media schedules, Showroom inventory and repairs, and other logistical support when needed.
• Create and track the budget for showroom events and activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any relevant course
• Minimum 2 years of industry experience – showroom or customer experience management, and in retail sales preferably in hand tools, power tools, construction/building materials, or related products.
• Outgoing and aggressive sales-oriented personality.
• Ability to lead, develop and motivate teams.
• Available to host/manage events hosted in Showroom.
• Must have the ability to build trust-based relationships with customers & trade partners.
• Organizational and time-management skills are essential.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
• Fluency in English, knowledge of Russian will be an asset.