|Company Name:||Confidential||Company Industry:||Oil & Gas: Refining, Storage, Marketing, Distribution|
|Employment Type:||Full Time||Location:||Abu Dhabi , Ras Al Khaimah , Umm Al Qaiwain|
|Experience:||3 – 4 years|
|Degree:||Intermediate School(General (College Proprietary)).|
|Nationality:||Zimbabwean, Any European National, Any Anglophone National, Any CIS National|
|Salary:||$0 – $500|
|Basic Function and Scope:|
Monitors contractors’ safety performance on site as to conformance to the Contractor and COMPANY’s SHE plans and procedures.
• Monitors contractors’ safety performance on site as to conformance to theContractor and COMPANY’s SHE plans and procedures, and project objectives.
• Monitors project adherence to applicable rules, regulations, procedures and safe working practices.
• Participates in pre-task planning I Method Statements and reviews of JHAs for site activities.
• Reviews accident I incident investigations and contractor incident reports for completeness.
• Performs safety walk-throughs I inspections of facilities and work areas and submits findings with recommendations on improvement and work practices.
• Provides technical advice on SHE issues or queries and provides advice and assistance aimed at emphasizing safe behaviors, increasing safety awareness, and reducing incident.
• Monitors contractor compliance to applicable Permit to Work Systems
• Assists Contractors in meeting SHE expectations as required.
Desired Candidate Profile
A minimum of 2 years relevant experience
Degree in Business is essential
Excellent communication skills
Passion and enthusiasm for teaching