Front Office Associate
|Company Name:||Citymax Hotels UAE|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|● Register and room all guest arrivals according to established procedures|
● Perform check in, check out and room change procedures and ensure all data are accurately entered into the hotel system
● Maintain cashier float and ensure accurate daily report of all money received at end of the Shift.
● Cash hotel guests’ personal and travelers’ vouchers and assist with currency exchange
● Keep abreast of all modifications to accounting policies and procedures
● Attend to guests’ request at all times
● Knowledgeable of all special promotion procedures for programs such as Seasonal Packages, Frequent Flyers Programs, and also Hotels Group Loyalty programs
● Attend to guest’s complaints, inquiries and requests, refer problems to supervisor/Assistant Manager if he/she unable to assist
● Ensure that the guests depart the hotel with a positive impression of hotel service
● Perform the audit balances and prepare all reports for audit in an orderly fashion
● When on night shift, check night report, prepare morning report and prepare all necessary forms for guest arrivals
● Maintain comprehensive knowledge of standard reservation procedures
● Maintain exemplary department standards of behavior and appearance and attitude
● Ensure front desk work area is kept clean and in an orderly state at all times
● Is fully aware of the Credit policy and adhere to policies and procedures
● Upsells the hotel to guests whenever the opportunity arises.
● Keeps informed of Citymax hotel policies and procedures as they relate to the FO operations and guest service.
● Blocks and pre-registers rooms according to reservation requests.
● Blocks rooms for arriving guests according to set procedures.
● Makes and follows through room-rate-name changes.
● Immediately processes all checked-in registration cards and sets up an accurate folio in the system.
● Types all pre-registered and NSR key envelopes prior to guest arrival.
● Double checks accuracy of pre-registration, room allocation and keys in the key jacket.
● Attends to every guest requests the best way possible.
● Keeps informed of the hotel’s emergency procedures.
● Checks supplies weekly in the work area and requisitions accordingly.
● Keeps updated on the system operation and procedures.
● Performs other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
● Perform related duties and special projects assigned by Supervisor and manager.