Design Manager Home wares And Furniture
|Company Name:||AL MULLA GROUP|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|We are looking for a Design Manager Home wares And Furniture, an orientated individual with 3 to 5 years of experience in high end furniture and working with the trade. We have a collaborative team, and you will be responsible for our existing interior designer clients. You should be eager to grow that base and drive new sales. We expect you to be a self-starter and to take initiative. You should be comfortable with a host of responsibilities including basic 2-D, 3D product presentations, quote and invoice preparation, logistics, purchase orders, order confirmation management, and tight deadlines. You must be organized, enthusiastic, graceful under pressure and comfortable with multi-tasking.|
• Forecast new Themes & Trends followed by product development of new products based on the new trends &colors (household & Kids) according to the Global Trends.
• Work on 2D, 3D designs, graphics & patterns which are compliant with the Themes/Trends.
• Coordinate with suppliers for design selections & range building.
• Deliver High quality & reliable deliverables.
• Develop creative ideas to implement them in stores in collaboration with cross functional teams.
• Provide design strategy through Style Guide in line with Brand identity and consumer behavior
• Research & development on consumer insights to provide idea generation for innovative design.
• Provide significant visuals to guide buyers for apt range development as per design strategy.
• Design furniture, fabrics, soft textiles and interiors products.
• Prepare technical briefs of products for efficient development from suppliers within specified timeline.
• Product styling, ensuring to deliver projected percentage of newness in seasonal launch.
• Continuous management of workflow across Furniture & homewares buying team.
• Provide visuals and boards to communicate synchronization in seasonal product range launches.
• Market watch and competitor analysis to determine potential risks and opportunities.
• Strong Product Development, Design and Creative background.
• Home background is a must (Home wares and Furniture).
• Previous role should be Design Manager or Head of Design from a big format retail/design department.
• Must have 3 to 5 years of experience in similar field.
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in a related field